Rules For All Merchants' Promotional Vouchers
Purchased Through The Beauty Beast
These rules apply unless the Fine Print states or law requires otherwise.
- Savage Saver™ vouchers have two separate values: (a) the amount paid and (b) the promotional value. The promotional value is the additional value beyond the amount paid.
- For Savage Saver™ vouchers, the promotional value will EXPIRE on the date specified in the offer, unless prohibited by law. The amount paid WILL NEVER EXPIRE. Promotional value can’t be combined with other offers. Doesn’t cover tax or gratuity. Not reloadable. Fully transferable.
- Savage Saver™ vouchers are only redeemable with the issuing merchant for the treatment, services, and/or goods identified on the Savage Saver™ voucher. If merchant refuses to honor any Savage Saver™ voucher, The Beauty Beast will refund the amount paid upon request.
- Not redeemable for cash, unless required by law.
- Unauthorized reproduction, resale, modification or trade prohibited.